Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I have forgotten how to do this.

     


      wow! It's been more then a while. 5+ years? I can't begin to catch up. So I'm not going to try I'm just going to start fresh let you all know I'm still around. I'm not even going to say I got busy. My kids are all grown up. We are all still the same just older not any wiser that would just plain boring lol.
      Ok! Let's see, what would be of interest? I'm still crafting you know some knitting and sewing spinning and weaving when the mood takes me. It's still a zoo here. Pets out number the humans. Loud parrots crazy dogs. My youngest pup is a 6 month old chihuahua. Now this little guy can make even a grumpy of broad like me smile.
        Ok I'm doing this on the iPad. I have no idea how to pull up a photo but let try copy and paste. If it work you see my "Alfie" if not I'll try something else.






Well it may have worked.
       Oh! Little bit of news, the old guy and myself will be celebrating our 40 th wedding anniversary this December. I can't believe we made it this far lol.
       Anyway it's midnight and pizza time so I'm going to just post this and see what happens. See you soon keep smiling.

      Well as I'm not able to upload photos tonight I'll end for now. Wonder if I can remember to come back tomorrow. That remains to be seen lol keep smiling.
           

No comments: